lördag 21 mars 2015

Gran Canaria

 Very spontaneously I went to Gran Canaria for a week, 
I met with my mother, who came flying from Iceland.
It was a wonderful break,
such a luxury:)

The long long beach and Las Dunas
and a fresh carrot juice for two

A masterpiece in sand

A walk on the boardwalk 
and the view from the balcony, palms in lights

Total relaxation with a great book
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion,
I just loved it:)))

Hotel Servatur Waikiki in Playa del Inglés 

Delicious cakes att the hotell 
and frech fish at the market 

Canarian dinner in the middle of nowhere between mountains 

The narrow streets af San Fernando

What a great week
just taking a break from daily life
relaxing, eating and sunbathing
joining the pilates classes 
and the water gymnastic (in a very cold water:) with a great and fun instructor 

And now I am back in Stockholm!
not kidding in just a moment last night everything got white again

And I was just about to get ready for Easter!

Thank you for stopping by today
have a great weekend:)
Hugs Sif

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar