lördag 19 april 2014

Happy Easter

This year I was ready with small candy bags when the little sweet easter dressed children comes to
the house asking for candy with their  little homemade easter cards wishing us 
Happy Easter
last weekend I plantet some spring plants in front of the house
it is so nice and fresh and colorful
makes us happy when we come home:) 





I hope that your are having a great Easter Holiday
I am enjoying the time off and playing in the garden 
in the great spring weather we are having this weekend
sunny and quite warm

Thank you for stopping by :)
Hugs Sif

2 kommentarer:

  1. Your garden is so cute... I cannot see another garden like this, only in the movies or books or.... why not my imagination?!:))
    Happy Easter, peace in soul, happiness and kind of love!
    Kiss!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gleðilega páska esssssskurnar. Nú verð ég að biðja þig um STÓÓÓÓÓÓRAN greiða hjartagullið mitt <3 Nú er búið að stofna hóp á Facebook sem heitir Karfavogsklíkan og við söknum þín svo mikið. Vantar bara þig :( Plíííís bara þar. Luvjú Anna Panna <3

    SvaraRadera