måndag 21 oktober 2013

Saturday night with the girls



                     
 


I had some girlfriends to dinner last saturday
and when I have friends over I am more interested in setting the table then cooking;)
I think it´s more fun
this time it was with laces and flowers
romantic glasses 
 old silverware from my grandmother
and some of the old dishes that I have been finding here an there in Sweden
no two dishes alike 

I made these boxes with paper and filled them with flowers
I put a wet oasis in a plastic bag, decorated with these wonderful flowers and moss
and put one in every dish

At the end of the evening and it was time to go 
I put the boxes in a paper bag 
and every guest got one 

Thank you all for a wonderful evening
sweet girls

and thank you for stopping by
Hugs Sif 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar