måndag 1 april 2013

Decorated wood eggs






I have redecorated these wooden eggs a few times, they have been black and white, green and yellow and I don’t remember what other colors, now they are pink and lilac and could need a retouch. But  I think that I will try to buy more eggs and not paint over them again. It is nice to fallow the mood I am in each Ester :) What colors I like most some year. 
And sometimes I don’t use them at all for decoration.
This year I mostly have decorations with different flower bulbs 
and bouquets with tulips and daffodils.

What do you use for Easter decorations?

I hope your Easter Holidays are great, here in Stockholm the sun is shining but it is could, but we have been working anyways a little bit in the garden. I am so looking forward for spring :)

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Sif


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar