måndag 3 juni 2013

A rainy day

Last Saturday it was raining like crazy in the afternoon, it was kind a nice, I was sitting in my glass veranda with a cup of tea and a magazine, the rain poring down outside and singing on the roof.
This wonderful blue cup was my grandmothers and now its mine, filling me with nostalgia, I love it.
And joining my blue cup is my new blue cake dish that I made while the rain poured outside. I was very effective  in the rain, made two cake dishes, I will post the other one soon and I also made a few bracelets, I will show them to you later.


 
Thank you for stopping by today

Hugs Sif

2 kommentarer:

  1. Kökudiskarnir þínur eru svooooo fallegir!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Þetta er æði. Hlýnar um hjartaræturnar að sjá bollana <3

    Knús
    Anna Sigga

    SvaraRadera